Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New Crush

It's weird how I would suddenly find a new crush in the midst of my usual rundown environment. I never really thought he's the crushable type. We'll he is kinda cute. As most of the badings around me had formally announced before. I always saw him as an asshole who don't know anything. Maybe I just associated him with bad company since I don't like the girl he's been seen around with. And no, they're not together, just a really bad company.

Everything changed when I came to Batch. He earned a certain level of respect. Maybe because he addressed me as someone who has authority over him when it comes to batch works rather than the other way around.

Well, lately, I just see a lot of him. And just about a few minutes ago, I heard him speak to his agents and all I can say is, "Whoa! If that isn't charm, I don't know what is?!"

Hanne's got a new babaw crush. Heehee!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please