Half an hour ago, I said I won't write about him anymore. I can't help it this time though. You see, while we were chatting he suddenly went idle, said he needs to do something. I took that as the usual end of our conversation knowing that it could mean another meeting marathon that'll last til morning. And so I left several offline messages and headed home.
Once home I received a text message from him asking me where I am. I said I'm home. He then told me he's at my office that very moment hoping to surprise me. Yes, I was surprised. And yes, I wish I waited another half an hour before heading home.
Now I found myself in tears. Why is he making it hard for me? Just when I've finally made a decision, he'd turn around and would try to make everything look wonderfully tempting. I must admit. I am tempted.
He is still tempting.
He is still tempting.
No comments:
Post a Comment