This'll be my last entry regarding my pseudo-relationship. I'm about to call the shots. We are almost at an agreement and I want to make everything final by the time we end the conversation. I only hope we can atleast talk about everything before we reach the conclusion we've both been considering, I'm sure, for the longest time now.
I never thought that the dance would end in such a heartfelt sigh. Melancholic yet strong. Clear yet storm ridden. Together in one decision...Or is it? Am I just playing a supportive role as the real puppeteer steers me to the end of the scene he's always intended to have?
I can't seem to end this entry, as I know that this'll affect me in the days to come. Let this be my promise to myself. Never is such a solemn promise, and I would never say never.
No comments:
Post a Comment