Monday, March 28, 2005

Letter to My Foncused Self

Dearest Me,

I understand that you've been at war with yourself for the longest time. It would seem that you're the only person you know who keeps on considering all the infinite possiblities that life has to offer, in which case most of the time everything ends there, one big possibility that you never got to consider.

Things will always follow the same universal rule, change is inevitable.

When you see a window of opportunity, for something that you've always wanted or something you always thought you'll have, jump right into it and don't think. The opportunity graced by that millisecond may be lost of forever. Once there you can then decide. Take it or leave it, point is, you're in.

I know, don't listen to me, I'm as loco as you are. I'm not helping you one bit am I? Maybe I should stop.




You

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please