I hate it when you go home early, you take a refershing shower, your sheets smelling all good and you lying on your bed for hours waiting for sleep to come and conquer your stressed out mind. Don't you hate that? I hate that!
I hate it when everyone around you is smiling like crazy or has that glimmer in their eyes that says they're having a blast and they're enjoying every moment of it while you are feeling like crap about to crack under the desert sun. Don't you just hate that? I hate that!
I hate it when you feel like that the world is suddenly conquerable and that you can really be on top of it, you have this wonderful plan inside your head and you believe that it's more than feasible. But then, you have no one to discuss it with. You would see yourself alone or everyone else is minding their own lives and wouldn't give you a minute of their time even if it kills you. Don't you hate that? I hate that.
I hate it when you made a pact with someone. You've exchanged solemn promises to each other, wherein you held onto your every word just to find out that half of the bargain was never really met because the other party never really intended to keep any of it and thinks you're just amusing yourself. Shit, don't you just hate that? I do!
I hate it when I'm worried like hell about my life and what the future holds for me. Then someone would tell you to chill out because you're just paranoid. It's as if it's their life which'll be in riuns after all, right? I hate that, don't you?
I hate it when you smile at someone you know hoping that simple gesture would be appreciated, only to see that that person is obviously trying to avert their eyes away. Isn't that the meanest thing? I hate that as well.
I hate it when you tell someone how you're really feeling, wishing that they'll understand a part of what you're saying only to be laughed at and called loco. Hey, I'm just human with emotions and all, gimme a break will you? Show some empathy. I hate it when that happens.
I hate it when I'm missing someone so much but I have no means to letting that person how much. Or that I wanted to someone to know how I'm feeling about them, just how much I care and how much I am thankful they're there but I am just to scared to let them know. Double shit for me...I hate that as well, don't you?
See, I hate a lot of things, that's not even half of it. I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment