Someone told me that he thinks I'm staying with Patrick just so that I have something to talk about in my blog. Well, dear friend, I wish that was the case. Then that means I'm just having fun right? Making something out of nothing...But that isn't the case. It's just that my journal is open to the public. If you'll read everything here, it's as if I'm talking directly to you, because I am. I'm talking to a virtual friend who does nothing but listen. And I'll continue with my blog for as long as I need it.
I got to chat with Mark last night. Talk about a long lost friend. As I've said several times before, I miss him but I don't want to see him in fear that I'll just be "inis" in the the end. He kept on asking about my new guy and he suddenly invited me in a conference with Mikey and Jas. Then all of a sudden he told me he's gonna invite Glenn into our conference. I told him it's up to him since it's his conference after all. But really though, what's the point?! Sabi nga ni Mikey, pagbigyan ko na raw dahil miss lang ako nun. Hmm...Mark, I miss you na pero don't you dare come near me muna unless you're sure you are SANE. Pwede?
Then MC suddenly comes online and is making me kulet. All because of TIKOY. Yeah...that white creamy thing you fry with eggs. Though, I just heard yesterday that there are other ways of cooking it. I'll ask BJ later to explain that further, kase I'm really not aware. Anyway, turns out tikoy has the same effect as alcohol in Huggy. He bacame super kulet. As in super kulet. Hmm...Maybe that's why I'm kulet as well...I had 3 slices of tikoy for breakfast. Could it be that?
Anyway, back to the pressing issues of my non-existent imaginary love life. Jane and I talked about it, it's better to just keep everything as is. We can become great chatmates after all. We can still be friends right? If it leads somewhere, well, let's just say I have to be super sure there's no other girl in the picture first. But really, I'm not upset anymore. Nayahahaha!
CJ, I'm still thinking if I should go through with the battle. The dance floor kinda scares me sometimes. Kuya Germs, I'm afraid to dance na ata...
No comments:
Post a Comment