Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Capturing Time

I don't know why I have such a strong desire to remember every single detail of my life. It seems like I want to be able to keep every single moment alive and going for as long as I can. Each feeling and each thought must be prefectly preserved in my memory or something that can help my memory.

People may find me weird because I love to take pictures. I have a camera with me almost everyday. I have all my friends' emails and chats saved somewhere in my harddrive. I have premiere tickets and dried flowers stacked somewhere in my closet. I have class notes written way back in grade school hidden somewhere in my files, even the gum wrapper where my bestfriend wrote some message that she asked someone to give me when we we're in grade school is still there! I mean, I'm a walking example of a totally sentimental person.

Really though, I don't know why I'm such. I just want to remember every single detail I can. Of course it doesn't always happen, but I'm always glad I have something to keep and go back to.

So if one day you see me keeping candy wrappers or tissues inside my bag, or if one ordinary day I would ask you to pose with me, please indulge my wishes as I just want to capture a moment in this never ending time...with you in it.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please