Finally, I was able to go out again with my RMH friends. I came in early last Friday just so I can logout early and go with my friends. Too bad though, we have to leave without Art and BJ. But still time with my fellow RTAs outside of the office is always a welcome change.
We had dinner at Tia Maria's then decided to go to Eastwood to watch a movie. We were not able to catch any movie though, since we couldn't decide if the movies there are worth watching. And so after half an hour of talk, we ended up at Seattle's Best. There we got to talk. Actually, it was just Jane and me who were doing most of the talking, Pao was his usual quiet self, trying to drown himself with a bottle of beer. As if that worked.
Jane asked me to invite Patrick over. After almost 3 hours of waiting and coaxing, they finally met him. He asked me what my friends said about him. I said that Jane told me he's someone "na pwedeng tapatan kadaldalan ko." He texted me that he hoped he didn't let me down. How could he, he's not being ranked by my friends. But i guess, he made a good impression since the moment I came in the first thing my partner BJ told me was that Patrick was very approachable. I mean, how else would he know unless Jane and Paolo told him so right? And that means they talked about him.
As always, that was the end of it. Now, he's back to being a name on my YM and a message on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment