Friday, January 14, 2005

Whispers

The human psyche can play a lot of games when you let it wander listlessly. It would jump from one thought to another without any effort to understand the beings and the entities that it has passed. Sometimes I feel that I'm different than most in a sense that I can take note of the slightest indifference in everything aound me. Then again, just like before I know I am just trying hard to convince myself that I am special and that mediocrity is not something that can be found within any of my various roaming selves. I am as plain as plain can be, and this psyche that I have will have to be content at one point or the other.

Being plain though does not give me an excuse to be molded and loaded in the converyor belt that is life. I don't want to be stamped and packed just like everyone else. However plain I am, I just have to have that something which would keep me apart from everyone else. I always thought that beauty lies in the uniqueness of each person. Isn't it that hand painted crafts are more pricey and important that those stamped in a factory for the sole reason that no similar picture can be painted. However close the design might look, a slight difference, may it be the brush strokes, the weight of the color at one end, the slight quivering of the lines, would tell each and every piece apart.

I am beautiful in it's every sense if you'll ask me. The same way that every single person and thing is beautiful. Believe and you will be.

Your mind may play tricks on you. Someone may point out some flaws in you. Being different though does not mean that something is wrong. It's just a listless psyche walking alone, trying to be different from everyone else, thus it has decided to look for every single difference. Hold down your mind, pin it againts you and let your heart wander instead.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please