Weird. I suddenly found myself free for the whole weekend, whereas before, I can't even sleep during weekends. What happens when you don't have a social life? You pester people to give you one. Papa Pao, Mature Guy, let's go to Tag tomorrow night!
bbbbbbbbbbnnnbbbbbbbbbb
I read a friend's blog a while ago, I felt bad I can't be of any help. Though sometimes, I know that all you need to do to help a friend is to keep quiet and let the person deal with whatever is ailing them alone.
I've been through several to-die for situation and all I did at that time was hide inside and hope that no one would find out because I don't want anyone asking me questions and making be believe they have an idea of what I'm feeling because we all know they don't know anything about what's going through my mind at that time.
bbbbbbbbbbnnnbbbbbbbbbb
I want to go back to the thesis house. I know I don't have anything to do there. That I just watch them to their thing because I can't be of any help. Plus I can be a big burden, as in when I get hungry and whiny?! But I like it there. When the guys are not busy I have someone that I could talk to. I miss talking to someone.
Those type where you won't hesitate to tell someone everything that's on your mind however ill your thoughts maybe. That I miss. I gotta talk to people I trust. I can't do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment