--- this is for you ANNE
Message:
sorry if I took so long to do this. But anyway, this is something for you to know...First, I'm sick for the past 3 days. Just have to go to work for a bunch of work to be done.moments after my shift:(took me almost four long hours)
--went to your office to take the chance of seeing you. stayed for almost an hour in a coffee shop near your office just to find out that you're on leave
--went to your place, asked the guard to give you a ring, but then there's nobody answering.
--went to the internet cafe where you usually spend most of your free time, but there's no ANNE for me to see
--went to the chapel where you usually spend your time searching for comfort
--stayed in the park where you usually sit and try to relax
--took the chance of visiting the mall near your place just to check if you're spending time by yourself
--called your friends and see if they can give me info on where did you go or ways on how to reach you
--I've done these things twice just to find out that it's HOPELESS!
--I've done these things because I've realized that I was wrong on saying that you're the biggest mistake that I've ever done and to let you know that I LOVE YOU and want eveyone to know how sorry I am for what happened.
--lastly, I want you to know that I've changed one of your passwords to "imsorry"
--I'll just wait for you, but don't know where
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment