Thursday, January 27, 2005

Letters V

Dear Papa Pao,

I never imagined we'll get along this well...I thought you were masungit when I first met you. You looked liked a loner. Boy, was I wrong. Big time! You love to be in the center of everything, even on the floor, you seem to be more in control than most of us that the agents can't help but admire you. I would always hear compliments for you. "Paolo is so good he don't need to call code red ever!" They just hate you sometimes! Haha!

I'm glad you trust me enough to share with me your concerns. I can't give you any sane advice just yet. Remember, what worked for me may not work for you. But I can certainly share with you my own experiences, hoping that might help you answer some of the obscure questions that you have. I told Jane once to play it hard, that in the end it's all worth it. Don't be afraid to step into the unknown. Sometimes, the most wonderful things are just a step away, we're just too afraid to take that one single step off our comfort zone.

Hanne Cute...

bbbbbbbbbbnnnbbbbbbbbbb
Papa Gilbert,
I don't know if you would happen to pass by here ever. Still I want to write you!
First, thanks so much for being my good friend. We started out as scared brats in helpdesk. I never thought our likes would ever get promoted. Go figure...
I wish you can stay here longer. I would really, really miss you. I won't have the only guy friend that I can talk to about everything. Pwamis...Kaw lang yun! Kase I know that my secrets are safe with you. Also, I think you have a lot of potential, be aggressive! You're smarter and way good looking than most guys, go out there and conquer the world. Kung natatakot ka, wait for me, I'll drag you with me while I conquer the world. Haha!
Take care always Sir...
Hanne

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please