Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dreaming Insomiac

And so last night I had one of my most wonderful nights up to date. I was able to fall immediately. I was in ecstasy-land even before I can let go of a sigh. It would seem I was wandering through wonderland of dreams forever. Of course, I had to wake up later, but i had such a wonderful night sleeping and dreaming it was definitely a night to remember.

I dreamt a lot. Believe me, the things and images that went through my REM stage was vast. I don't usually dream, or if I do, I rarely remember them. My most favorite dream was that moment when I was with Ryan and Janrey and we were on this dirt road somewhere in the province. There were cars lined up beside the road. Everything was for sale. Janrey picked up an old red truck, bought it for 40K. I picked up an old white Corolla for 120K. As always, Ryan was left undecided.

I then remember finding out that the stick shift was broken and that the carpet was wet. Hahaha! The next thing I remember, I was driving along a narrow road, which eventually became EDSA-Cubao, and that Anj and Randell were squeezed on the front passenger seat. Then, everything came to halt. We found ourselves in a hospital shooting at zombies. Talk about video games!!! But that was fun as hell as well. Too bad I can't remember the rest.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please