Saturday, January 22, 2005

Dragging Feeling

I got to spend the night with my sibs. T'was a lot of fun. We haven't really been together in any room long enough to be able to share a few laughs and to talk properly. I missed them terribly. How fast they grow. How fast time went by.

My sister and I talked about not feeling our age. She's only 19 and I'm 23, but we feel so old. I said I feel like I'm a 15 year old girl swooning with her first crush. And she said she felt the same. We then went on and on about the things that we've been through. The ghost stories we would share back in grade school. The times I would tell her unbelievable stories that I've heard, the time that we would fight and hit each other badly. Those were the days when you are young and you don't give a damn with life in general.

Then my brother joined in. We were so kulit together. We messed around with my phone and started taking pictures all over the room. A pose here and there. I'll probably post some of them once I get my PC's bluetooth working. We then decided to check each others Friendsters account. We read each others messages, showed the accounts of our crushes, sent each other secret messages online. My brother accidentally signed me up on my MSN messenger and was even talked to by another RTA. Nakikialam kase e!

I slept past 3AM. I stayed up later than they did because I was feeling a bit sad after all the laughter. I felt old. Older than the numbers of my age, double than the lifetime I had. Someone who's been ignoring me for sometime also sent me an online message all of sudden. Asking me where I am then suddenly disappearing after hearing my answer. Weird. Not a single goodbye. Then again, that's how everything has been to me. One moment it was there, the next everything is gone, without even saying goodbye. How sad.
Later I'll be meeting up with my college buddies. I hope they can help me get in touch with reality. This floating surreality is starting to take a toll on my gullible mind. I have to get my wits together. Soon.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please