Sunday, August 08, 2004

Dreaming Insomiac

I've always thought of myself as an insomiac. A creature of the night. The being who is filled with life when everyone else is in deep slumber.

I've been like this for ten long years. I have learned to live with the stigma and the thrill of being one the few who are empowered by the night.

But when the night becomes day, and the popular insomiac is still up, that's a different story. That is pure insanity. And that's what's happening to me right now. I simply couldn't sleep. I have counted two nights and one and a half day, and i'm still up. My head is spinning, my temples are throbbing and my stomach is turning. The creature became a miserable and writhing entity whose sanity is slipping ever tick of the damn clock.

I now proclaim, that insomiacs do dream in their awakened stupor. I felt that dream.
I dream of sleep.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please