Would you take the Blue Pill or the Red Pill?
Don't take any and you'll writhe in pain for the rest of the day. Take one and the pain may either go or morph into another type of illness. I chose to take the pill. The gray one.
I went over the cupboard. Took the white bottle with a red cap and green bold prints in front. I gingerly applied pressure on the cap before twisting it. I peeked and moved the bottle sideways, counting the few tablets left. Some where sticking at the bottom, the others slid to the side. I tipped the bottle towards me, my other hand cupped beneath it and waited for the slow moving tablet to reach the palm of my hand. And with one fluid motion I tossed it into my mouth, took a swig of water and pushed the pill back into my throat.
The walls started to look like belly dancing ladies and the floor started looking like cavernous water holes. Then I realized, I shouldn't have taken the pill...
Don't take any and you'll writhe in pain for the rest of the day. Take one and the pain may either go or morph into another type of illness. I chose to take the pill. The gray one.
I went over the cupboard. Took the white bottle with a red cap and green bold prints in front. I gingerly applied pressure on the cap before twisting it. I peeked and moved the bottle sideways, counting the few tablets left. Some where sticking at the bottom, the others slid to the side. I tipped the bottle towards me, my other hand cupped beneath it and waited for the slow moving tablet to reach the palm of my hand. And with one fluid motion I tossed it into my mouth, took a swig of water and pushed the pill back into my throat.
The walls started to look like belly dancing ladies and the floor started looking like cavernous water holes. Then I realized, I shouldn't have taken the pill...
No comments:
Post a Comment