I'm probably the best person to tell you how wonderful it is to be single. There are times though that I think better. Loneliness ain't an easy thing to handle. Just like drugs, it causes you to move around with a clouded head. "Love, I need love."
You know what got me to this position? Yeah, things rarely "just happen" to me. Even epiphanies have their roots from something else. This was brought about by my house hunting trip yesterday and watching Love Actually this morning. I just realized just how much easier things would be if only I'm not alone and actually half of a partnership. A partner's income would help me buy that house I want...and also keep me secured and safe at night.
Yeah, I need a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment