Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Taking The Wheel

I'd have to admit that the past few weeks have been really hard for me. Though the new job is a welcome change and though the people I work with are just pleasantly awesome, I still feel out of whack somehow.

It's like walking for the first time. You just have no control over your limbs and your walk is just never straight. I was like that...until now! For the first time since I started here I felt like I got to accomplish something. I did the schedules by myself, the committed and the final shells. Great! It's no big feat I know, but I'm extremely happy. Hopefully, I'd lose my staggered pace soon. I really am not comfortable in this set up. I have to be in control. It has to happen really, really soon.

Also, I've been getting non-stop messages from highschool and gradeschool friends. After 2 of my high school buddies contacted me out of the blue, a grade school classmate texted me too. Upon finding out we work within the same area, he asked if I could meet up with him. I did. I had coffee with him and I enjoyed it immensely, much to my surprise. Y'see, we were never really friends. We don't get along back in grade school. And as he said, I was the class nerd. Much to his surprise though he saw a different me. So, anyone who won't believe me when I say I used to be a dork, go talk to him. He'd tell you just how icky I was.

Kait and I have been drooling over these charms online. Hopefully soon we'd be able to meet up and have some custom charms made. Ang arte namin noh? Hahaha~ Kelan kaya yun Kait? Nuninuninuninu.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

oo nga eh. sana magka-time na tayo... SOON (saka sana magkapera tayo ng madaming madami pang pagawa ng charms) hehehe.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please