Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Hormones Overload

I finally decided to go get my company ID. So after my 3 hour gym session yesterday with Glenn I texted Paul to ask if I could come in an hour later so I could head out a bit later since the PBCom office would open at 8am.

It was fun waking up later than usual, as always. Went to work as I'd normally do but realized I don't like the last few trips on MRT, it's much too crowded. Also, I arrived 30 minutes earlier than expected, so there's no point in adjusting my schedule really. I was a bit panicky at the start of the shift and I dunno why. I was not sure if the butterflies inside my tummy was because of work or if I'm coming up with something. So I dragged myself to Starbucks which is like ten thousand miles away. I went back feeling more sick. Hahaha~


Then Arjae texted and asked if I could meet him up again. I was more than happy to oblige, after all, I don't have Penny or Hernani to have dinner with. He picked me up a little after midnight. I actually was waiting for Timmy to reply, I sent him a message an hour or so before to tell him Arjae's coming by again and maybe he can join us. I didn't get any reply so I went ahead alone. He just drove around and parked at McDo/Shell near Emerald (?). I wanted to tell him to keep on moving but I decided I'd never see Pat there at that hour anyway so I guess the coast is clear for the ghost of my christmas past. Wekwek. I was wrong though. Arjae apparently brought our old gradeschool photos. Class photos. And y'know what? I was haunted by the image that I saw. I was hideous. Wahahaha~ So we had dinner, well, he did, since my tummy was still not feeling nice then and dropped me back at work.

When I got back I have gazillions of messages waiting for me. One was from Timmy who replied 2 hours late. I got a message from Randell and Dylan. Then I had a short chat with PaoG and Orange. Work was almost non-existent inside my head. It was just swimming around. Must be because I slept way past my bedtime yesterday because of gym and I had to spend an extra hour browsing through artbeads.com to order my charms.

I swear, one of these days Kait and I would get into something really expensive and we'd both end up ordering whatever online, pay via credit and ship 'em across the Pacific. Ohhh~ Hope we could afford that. I'd go order that half a million watch from Technomarine encrusted with real diamonds. I swear!
By 5.30am I was itching to leave work. Penny texted me and said they're (and Hernani) at Bux having kopi. I got so green with envy that I snatched my bag and almost ran towards MRT. Thank you MRT, we're bestfriends now! I spent an hour there but it did me more good than one could imagine. I was just happy to be back in my element. Something I haven't felt for quite sometime.

After that interlude I took a cab and raced towards Makati. I was actually late. The traffic was too much, there were 4 other people who were in queue for the ID booth and by the time I arrived at my meeting place with Kait, I was 30 minutes late already. Though I don't want her to be late from her meeting with her mom afterwards I decided that we'd have more time and privacy to play catch up if we take the cab rather than the LRT. And so we did. You could say that EDSA is just not long enough for that ride. Bitin e. Hehehe~ Hope we could head out soon again. Though we talk on chat daily naman, it's different pa rin when you get to spend time together and talk face to face and do things together...like normal bestfriends? Hahaha~ Well, we're not normal I guess, we're fabulously exceptional! *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge*

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

i soooo had fun. it's been a while since i've had contact with a gf. =) bitin nga lang. we should really do this again.

and you know, 3/5 charms that we ordered are the same. hehehe. for once we agreed about something. esp ba to? ORDER PA TAYO ULIT!!!

mwah, mwah, mwah.

Anonymous said...

3 hour gym session? Oh, I can barely survive 1.5 hour session, let alone 3! :D I do like going to the gym though, strangely... to blow off stress from work. My mind drifts (with iPod) on the threadmill.

The one thing I always hated about going to work (the 9 to 5 office building thing) is taking the train for 1.5 hours. I'm so glad I work at home now. It can get boring (all by myself at home), but for now, I'm happy.

(I'd get the Fancy Unicorn Charm 'cause they're magical. Hehe.)

Stiletto Hiker said...

@ kait

we really have to do this again. end of the month? ya free? make time. hahaha~

and we gotta see how the charms would be like then we go buy a new set. oki? now, are we gonna get the clasps?


@ fruityoaty

well, the gym session is mainly a looooong stay on the treadmill while watching a movie. give or take and hour and a half. hehehe.
then a few rounds of weights.

my train ride here though takes about 15 minutes.

and if you say that the unicorns are magical, then id go buy it over again. i need magic in my life.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please