Friday, February 02, 2007

Random

I'm 3 hours short of being awake for 24 hours now. Nothing new. Nothing horrifyingly different about it. I just wanna say it because it makes it more real. Especially since my head's swarmed with visions of ecstasy. Yeah, high ata ako.

I said I'd rant the moment I get home. I never got into it though. Hmm, I guess Joe fed me enough not to feel too bad about having to stay at work way past my bedtime. Maybe I just didn't want to be that cranky today. Whatever!

As usual, the moment I stepped into the house, no one minded me. Hahaha~ Well, almost. But I was too tired to even care. Heck, I was too tired to even care where the cab driver was taking me to. Usually I'd be barking orders from the backseat but this time, I just stared out the window. Ohh, I love driving around, I do, as long as I'm not driving. We all know what a disaster it would be if I am. Makes me really want to rethink my dreams of getting my own wheels again. Yeah, that'll get me around more since public transport ain't my thing, but heck, I'd pester people left and right every single time I'd take a wrong turn. College was easy, it was just Marcos Hi-way, Katipunan, UP-Campus. Easy right? Just 3 turns from the moment I leave the village. Great!

Anyway, I got to take over the couch and the tv immediately. Heck, in a house like ours, you gotta take your claim or someone else would and you'd have nothing to do for the rest of your day. Since my sister decided she's taking claim of our room where she's using the pc to blast out undecipherable music (Kait might know these but not me) so I decided the living area's mine.

Nothing interesting. Got to see the Bodyguard for the nth time though. Yeah, I know, I always say I hate the sappy crappy things. Well, not really. I'm a sucker for it just so you'd know. Plus, I always liked to watch movies, crappy, sappy or not.

I'm playing with photoshop. As always, I got tired of this blog's look. I just dunno what look I want now. I've covered almost everything. Black and white, grays, orange, red, maroon, green, gorgoyles, photos, seashores...Darn! What else? Me. Hahaha~

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

lol. i just might, pero mukhang punk si lyka eh. if there's anything there (name of the band) with words chemical, romance or panic--- i wouldn't know.

Kaitlin said...

btw, like the new look pero parang may kulang, eh. just can't put my finger on it. buti nalang ako, di pa nagsasawa sa skin ko... hehehe.

Stiletto Hiker said...

i cant comment too!

Stiletto Hiker said...

ayun!
hehehe!

anyways, i knew it was a bit spunky for me. mas bagay nga kay lyka. but i honestly can't decide which one i like when i was working on my header so ended up using both.

kulang? me not know. baka ung body. hinde sila match. hahaha. wala pa akong maisip na body e.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please