Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nothing

Sayang hinde ako nakapunta ng UP fair last Saturday night. Drew sent me the pics though. Look at this. Amazing shot.
One thing's for sure, I can't understand Britney!




And second, I still want a man with the patience of a saint and who can dance like Usher. He's so darn hot here. Can I be Beyonce? Hahaha~

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

and i thought this thing about britney was a joke. seriously, that girl is having mental problems, i tell ya. she'd be killing herself in a couple of years, i tell ya.

oh, you would like usher, sex maniac daw yan eh. hehehe. you gonna get a LOT. hehehe.

Stiletto Hiker said...

i know. what's up with her anyway? you'd think michael jackson was wacko...look at her now? balak atang talunin.

Usher's a sex maniac? who said? hmm...dumdidum-di-dum-dum. wahahaha!

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please