Thursday, February 08, 2007

Low

Had a really long dream. Slept really late. Had a really bad dream. Woke up really late.

I tell you, having to go through another bout of having to deal with my Aunt and Pat ain't my thing. Even when it's just a dream, I still feel emotionally dead just because. C'mon, aren't dreams supposed to be pleasant? Oh, that's why we have nightmares...Ugh~

I wish I could head back to that beach. Yeah, I dreamt my Aunt got this monstrosity of a house near the beach and I was with my cousins and I was talking with Nikki Gil (of all people why?) when everyone decided to leave and as I started to walk around looking for a place to eat then I saw Pat. What's up with them? They all kept on comin back to me. Traitor-like. Waaah, my mind is trying to tell me something. I just don't know what. Maybe Nonoy can help. I hope he can help once we see each other this Friday, which btw is something that's left undecided. You can't leave planning anything to men or you'd end up with, "baka sa Friday", "baka sa gabi", "baka kasama siya" as THE plan.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please