
Here's something the UP peeps might want to look at.
"Through the project Handog sa Alma Mater, the alumni will be tapped to improve the sidewalks around the Academic Oval and support UP Diliman's intention to keep a sylvan campus with limited access to motorists. At at the same time, the project will generate much-needed funds for the University."
I'd honestly donate the 20K if I have it now (it might take me some time to furnish that amount) but I doubt if they'd accept undergrads there. Anyway, I know for a fact that there are thousands other who are more capable of giving back to the university more than I do. Hoy Glenn, ikaw yun. Mwahahaha~ Kala mo, ung WorldVision sponsorship mo ayusin mo, lagot ka sa akin.
I doubt though that I'd see a name there from anyone from my batch. We're still way too young. I'd assume we'd get lots of donations from the biggies, like senators, congressmen, mayors...bakit kaya? It's in season ata. Mwahaha~
I doubt though that I'd see a name there from anyone from my batch. We're still way too young. I'd assume we'd get lots of donations from the biggies, like senators, congressmen, mayors...bakit kaya? It's in season ata. Mwahaha~
2 comments:
Cool. at least hindi na boring yung paths.
cool naman talaga yung paths a. daming lovers sa tabi e. hehe
Post a Comment