So I told myself I'd never ever go to work without sleep. Here I am...home. Nice.
Well, I didn't get any snooze time this afternoon since my darn phone won't stop ringing. First IBM called, they had me scheduled tonight for another interview with the operations director. Then just before I could sleep, Siemens called and I'b be headin there tomorrow morning for an interview. After that another center called asking me if I want to be an agent. Wek. I said I'm not interested. Sad but it seems sleep became uninterested as well. By 7pm I was pulling myself off of the bed so I could head to IBM.
Geez.
I waited for more than an hour before I got interviewed. Guess what, the entire interview itself lasted a mere 5 minutes againts the 70 minutes of waiting. Asteeeeeeg~
Am tired na. That's why I went home. Plus the new manager is still missing. She said she'd be back from her leave by January 2nd but she never showed up yesterday.
Goodluck with me. Tomorrow I got another round of interviews. Me sleep now.
Well, I didn't get any snooze time this afternoon since my darn phone won't stop ringing. First IBM called, they had me scheduled tonight for another interview with the operations director. Then just before I could sleep, Siemens called and I'b be headin there tomorrow morning for an interview. After that another center called asking me if I want to be an agent. Wek. I said I'm not interested. Sad but it seems sleep became uninterested as well. By 7pm I was pulling myself off of the bed so I could head to IBM.
Geez.
I waited for more than an hour before I got interviewed. Guess what, the entire interview itself lasted a mere 5 minutes againts the 70 minutes of waiting. Asteeeeeeg~
Am tired na. That's why I went home. Plus the new manager is still missing. She said she'd be back from her leave by January 2nd but she never showed up yesterday.
Goodluck with me. Tomorrow I got another round of interviews. Me sleep now.
4 comments:
you sleep tight. you gimik friday. you better there. hahah
Happy New Year! =)
Ah, sleep. I haven't had a good night's rest (or even a day's rest) since March 29, 2005, to be very specific.
Happy New Year. :)
thanks to everyone and a happy new year to all!
Post a Comment