There are times when I try hard to keep up with my own pace and end up lost. I've been running around on tip speed and it's too much effort just for anyone to keep up even for myself. Once in a standstill though I see a blurry of movements and I itch to go. Why can't I just be in sync with the rest of the world? Why am I always buzzing away or on a standstill?
***
I met up with the p*yups peeps yesterday. It was fun. Really. I almost forgot how nice it is to laugh. And smile and just be among people who are so different in so many ways yet still the same as everyone else. Simply put, I miss having my life back.
***
From zero I am now a hot commodity. Well, not really. In my dreams dude, in my dreams. Then again, having too many options makes everything the harder. Just like when you're left inside this really fantastic shoe store and all the strappy stilettos are staring back at you...ugh, you just gotta have all. That's how I'm feeling now. Options are now on the table, now I make a decision.
***
I met up with the p*yups peeps yesterday. It was fun. Really. I almost forgot how nice it is to laugh. And smile and just be among people who are so different in so many ways yet still the same as everyone else. Simply put, I miss having my life back.
***
From zero I am now a hot commodity. Well, not really. In my dreams dude, in my dreams. Then again, having too many options makes everything the harder. Just like when you're left inside this really fantastic shoe store and all the strappy stilettos are staring back at you...ugh, you just gotta have all. That's how I'm feeling now. Options are now on the table, now I make a decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment