Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Golden Gowns

I'd have to admit, I'm more interested in what they wore than who won what. So that's the first thing I checked on when I went online.

Something's wrong with the pic of Brad and Angie. I can't point a finger at it though.



I have to admit though, Reese's a winner. See the shoes? I want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie always looks gorgeous, even with all her tattoos.

I briefly saw Reese at the walkway premiere of her movie last year at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. I go every year since I started.

I had really wanted to catch a glimpse of Brad Pitt (HOT), but I couldn't afford the premiere gala tickets for Babel (he showed up to introduce that). I went to the second showing the next day - and of course, he wasn't there. Probably sleeping in with a hangover from all those TIFF parties.

Anonymous said...

hi there
I'm passing by here
(from Belgium)
have a good weekend
Happy 2007

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please