I've said it time and time again, I don't dream. It's rare that I would and usually I won't even remember what it's about. This time though I've been dreamin almost every night. Usually I'd forget what it was about but last night's dream's just too vivid.
Question is, why do I keep on dreamin about him? I hate him! Well, not really, but I don't like him at all. Geez. My dreams are giving me the creeps, it's like my mind is trying to free some really bad ideas out in the open.
I just had to rant. Forget it.
Question is, why do I keep on dreamin about him? I hate him! Well, not really, but I don't like him at all. Geez. My dreams are giving me the creeps, it's like my mind is trying to free some really bad ideas out in the open.
I just had to rant. Forget it.
No comments:
Post a Comment