Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Visionary

As I was preparing to head to bed I noticed the new envelope on top of our dining table. It was not there this morning when I got home. I checked it and indeed, it was for me.

I just received a letter from the mom of my sponsored child from WorldVision. She said that Cyra is now attending nursery and could write the ABCs and the single numerals. I'd have to admit, I felt the need to stay in the program the more.

Guys, it's almost Christmas, if you could spend hundreds on frivolous things, maybe you could spare P450/month for these kids monthly. Please take the time to check their website. You'd also see a lot of stalls with their logos around malls.

They could process your sponsorship within days. I just downloaded the form and emailed it back within the day. I received an email confirmation the following day and 4 days after I received my package.

Ace! Yung promise mo! Glenn, this month dapat makapag sign up ka na.

2 comments:

Manzkee said...

Keep up the good work. I know you have a good heart good job!

Stiletto Hiker said...

thnks! a lot of people need help. and i ahve to admit, i'm having a hard time making ends meet but i'd rather be someone who's got enough and able to help that someone who's got more than everyone else.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please