This morning I was telling someone my plans for the day. That after a back breaking 9 hour shift I'm heading to the gym, then I'm heading to the mall to shop and have my regular facial and footspa/pedicure and then I'm supposed to meet my college buddies by dinner.
Well, I did almost everything except for the facial slash foot spa slash pedicure because I realized I'm heading out for the night and I can't wet my face if I'm gonna have it cleaned and all. Hernan and I scoured the Block. Well, not really. But we got really, really tired. And Glenn treated me to pancake house prior to my shopping binge, salamat!
I got myself a new book (no it's not chick lit. it's history! Hello Catherine de Medici), a new make up brush, a new kick ass shirt and of course a new pair of stilts. Yipee! And Hernan and I saw this really nice watch. Accent. Well, I wasn't sure about the brand name cos I'm not familiar with it but it looks so freakin great on my wrist. Well, I haven't actually tried it...Hehehe. But I'm sure it'll look great on me.
Anyway, I went home to catch some Zzzzs supposedly but I can't sleep...so here I am. Waiting. I'd be heading out by 8pm. I'd be meeting Mikey, Randell and Nonoy at Gateway. Ryan said he'd try to follow. Let's see.
IBM called already. Hmm...I gotta talk to Paul.
Well, I did almost everything except for the facial slash foot spa slash pedicure because I realized I'm heading out for the night and I can't wet my face if I'm gonna have it cleaned and all. Hernan and I scoured the Block. Well, not really. But we got really, really tired. And Glenn treated me to pancake house prior to my shopping binge, salamat!
I got myself a new book (no it's not chick lit. it's history! Hello Catherine de Medici), a new make up brush, a new kick ass shirt and of course a new pair of stilts. Yipee! And Hernan and I saw this really nice watch. Accent. Well, I wasn't sure about the brand name cos I'm not familiar with it but it looks so freakin great on my wrist. Well, I haven't actually tried it...Hehehe. But I'm sure it'll look great on me.
Anyway, I went home to catch some Zzzzs supposedly but I can't sleep...so here I am. Waiting. I'd be heading out by 8pm. I'd be meeting Mikey, Randell and Nonoy at Gateway. Ryan said he'd try to follow. Let's see.
IBM called already. Hmm...I gotta talk to Paul.
No comments:
Post a Comment