Got myself a charm bracelet with no charms. Guys, y'know what to get for my birthday right? *wink-wink*
And I've a new stalker here. Freaky talaga! No backreading kase pare. Nyuknyuknyuk~
Ryan's always unavailable these past few months. Has it been months? And Dylan's been...err...a lot..."hormonal" lately. And Janrey's just plain gone.
Hay, sana 1999 nalang uli. Let me quote myself, "I wish it's 1999 again, that's when I met myself." Drama!
And I've a new stalker here. Freaky talaga! No backreading kase pare. Nyuknyuknyuk~
Ryan's always unavailable these past few months. Has it been months? And Dylan's been...err...a lot..."hormonal" lately. And Janrey's just plain gone.
Hay, sana 1999 nalang uli. Let me quote myself, "I wish it's 1999 again, that's when I met myself." Drama!
2 comments:
stalker? i'm right in front of you. you gave me that thing and takes me to that date.
and how do i friggin leave a comment anyway? second time arond na ito.
my head aches, too much "social drinking".
here's my schedule of "stalking" so you know when i'll read your blog. Wed and Sat between 11:30pm to 2am. finished reports. done with emails and firefighting at work.
arthur fraggle
wahahaha, bakit ka nagrereact violently! tsk tsk~ get over it na noh.
Post a Comment