I've got a feeling I won't even feel my weekend. It's the start of my weekend but I'm still up. 12 hours and counting. I've an interview later at 1pm. So there, I'm not going anywhere for now. Then tonight's Janrey's despidida of some sorts before he leave for errr, Oman? And tomorrow my Aunt is flying in from Michigan. Then Sunday, I'm back at work. Soooo...Weekend? Nah....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs. I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I wo...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment