They texted me last night. I need to come to work since no one's willing to take over. I said yes. Now I can't. I'm sick. Darn fever. Not because I want to work, but because I hate feeling all droopy and tired like this. Darn, darn, darn.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment