I've been blog hopping for months now. I've seen a lot of different sites and I've learned a great deal from reading other people's entries, just like now, I discovered Pageflakes.
Another thing that I stumbled on would be the creation of Disclosure Policies for blogs. It's apparent that blogs are now being used to market certain ideas and products. I for one signed up with PayPerPost today and it's important for everyone to understand that while this is a personal blog, I might want to actually use it to do reviews and product endorsements in the future. That's where Disclosure Policy comes in. I actually went there and built my own policy which I would post here later.
I really think that things like these are for everyone's protection. Heck, you'd find all kind of things on my links that are supposed to help me and everyone else who reads any of my entries. Though I write for personal satisfaction, I still need to think of the legal stuff and the serious implications of what goes here and all especially since I'm not an anonymous blogger.
Try the Disclosure Policy Generator. Took me less than 5 minutes for my own policy. Now, I just don't know where to place it. Hehe~
No comments:
Post a Comment