Sunday, November 05, 2006

Call Center Thing


Ever since I started working in a call center over three years ago, I developed a totally different sense of time. I don't think in MNL time anymore. Everything's EST. I get affected by DST and even by US holidays. In every sense, I'm a hilaw na Kano. I even have my slang perfected (which would only come out when talking with foreigners) that my Aussie cousin told me he could close his eyes and he won't even know I'm his Pinay cousin. Surreal.

Anyway, I'm about to make a 360 turnaround come next week with the schedules that I'd be working on. And I found help. Thanks to Mankzee's site, I discovered Pageflakes. Now, the best thing about it is the clock. No need to convert anymore. I can switch from MNL to EST to PST. Harhar~ I gotta tell the others about this. Especially those who can't convert until now. Sheesh~! Like they need a separate brain just to convert timezones.

Happy!

1 comment:

Manzkee said...

The best thing about Pageflakes is you can read your email on it, even though you have 2 or more tha mail accounts. Cool isn't it?

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please