Yes, yes, yes. Everything else in my life has been late up til now except for MY deadlines at work. Yipee~
Speaking of deadlines...My cousin's getting married next month. My only concern is, I'm next in line supposedly (as previously discussed by family members) and I'm nowhere near marriage at this point. If they skip me, I'd become an old maid. Hahaha~ Not sure of that though, but I just don't like the thought of everyone being married and me being single. Well, it's not so bad really. Heck, I'm not even sure if I'm proud to be single or not.
2 comments:
Well, let me say something here. First, I like your new design in a way that it "loads faster" than your previous template. Cool!
Second, getting married is everyone's prerogative. However, one should not do it if he/she is not emotionally,physically, mentally and most financially stable. One should not do it because everybody is doing it. It is a thing that requires a lot of sacrifices in life.
So I suggest, If you are happy with your life now being single, follow the ways of your heart- the vision of your eyes. Yet with all these regards, G-D will bring you to judgement.
Happy Weekend!!!
it just get's a bit lonely sometimes. but i'm generally ok. ayt kait? errr. kait? hahahaha~
Post a Comment