In her head she was fighting the urge to flirt with him. Her eyes fixated on someone else's back, as if it's the most interesting thing within a half mile radius. In reality, she was trying hard to hide her almost tangible attraction to this man in front of her.
I don't care if you're hot, I don't want you.
"Darling, you can never say no to me." He winked and left her with her mouth hanging.
C'mon girl, think of a nice retort, you can't let him get the upperhand in this game~ She panicked and the moment was lost. She let him win. He knows he's got her. Darn.
She doesn't want to lose control of this one, the last one, guy number two was a big sorry mistake from day one. If she learned anything, it's not to be obvious that he's gotten to you. If you can't pull that off then you're doomed and just pray that he's a nice guy just like guy number one before.
With guy number two it was all a game.
"You know you want me and you know I want you." He delivered it without batting an eyelash so to speak. he looked straight in her eyes asking her to refute what he just said. And just like a minute ago she was not able to utter a single answer, so there goes mistake number one with guy number two.
"You're a mistake. This is a mistake." She admitted. And that was mistake number two for her. She just sealed her fate.
Being with guy number two though was very rewarding to the ego. He said the right things, he touched her at the right time and he even left her at the most opportune time - when she was done with him. Sex was always, always satisfying.
With guy number one though, sex was sweet. And that sweetness plunged her deeper into the biggest mistake she ever did, falling in love.
"I can see forever with you." He promised.
That was the end of her bittersweet beginning. Never would she ever look at any man innocently. Never because she'd always measure her feelings to that first sweetness she tasted and tried to keep.
Being with number one made her aware of the need for a man and the risks involved in wanting one so much. He opened her Pandora's box and now hope is all she's got left. Hope that maybe, this time, it'll be right.
"Hey, wait up!" She called on to him. "I wanna talk to you about something!"
And she ran after him. Guy number three might just be worth it.
3 comments:
same story again? tara labas na tayo
That was funny. At first I thought you were talking about someone's life you know or yourself. Not until I've reached the bottom of your post which says: "Guy number three might be worth it!"
I could be that guy! LOL.
Happy Wekend and PEACE!!!
game, game ABEL! kelan?
manzkee, thanks for dropping by. who knows right ;p
Post a Comment