Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Ramblings

So Sundays would be my easy days. Lately though, things haven't been anywhere near easy. I'm hoping that it would get better soon, then again, I've been hoping for the past 3 years haven't I?

I can't decide whether I want to have my rest days changed back to Saturday-Sunday instead of the current Friday-Saturday. For one, Christmas eve and New year's eve would be on a Sunday, and I hate working on those days. Then again, I sooooo love the fact that on Sundays I have my own world and is rarely stressed out like when everybody's around me during the weekdays. I have to decide soon.

Another thing is I'm not sure whether I want to enroll this sem. One, it's hard to manage my money when I go out extra. I still can't get myself to commute via bus and jeepney. So my allowance for transpo ballooned to 50% more. Now that's no way to spend money I don't have. Sheesh~ In exchange I have forgone with my weekly shopping and my monthly salon visits. I'm not that sad though, really, but it's still wuite hard to keep up with the money.

I had my credit card disconnected. Yipee~ Sad.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please