I know what stress is. I know what stress can do to me. And I definitely know when I'm stressed. Until now. I feel stress before it ever gives out any physical or metaphysical alarm comes off. This time though, I don't feel it but it's showing. Just like Penny and her thumb.
Having had long hair since gradeschool actually prepared me to accept that once in a blue moon, (every other year to be exact) everything would just fall off by the hundreds. With that, I mean my hair. Yes. Naglalagas ako parang aso. But the doctor told me way back in high school that that's pretty normal, plus never really got out of hand like me getting a blad spot or something. As Kait pointed out at me before, sa dami at kapal ng buhok ko hinde to mauubos. Then again, shedding like crazy and leaving a trail of hair ain't nice. Eww~Also, for the past 4 months my period has been making me crazy. I'm about to think that maybe I'm going through some really bad hormonal imbalance or something weirder than that. If I'm one bit sexually active, I'd think I'm pregnant~ It's that erratic. I know, this is way too much info for you guys, but heck, I'm trying to build a point here. Reality is, my body is telling me I'm stressed out though my body is saying otherwise.
Y'know Penny, I got ya Dear. I know how you feel. Maybe one time we could just have a girl's night with Hernan and we could all rest and sleep somewhere. No talking, no noisy agents, no work. Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment