Monday, October 09, 2006

Just Chatting~

[02:35]: May life of her own na nga, na experience ko pa online. That's like a very specific fantasy becoming 50% real.
[02:36]: weird e. dun palang sa use of words mo...a specific fantasy that's becoming 50% real...
[02:36]: so you've admitted to it as a fantasy that's not totally becoming a reality
[02:36]: so still...you're not making the entire experience tangible and liveable enough
[02:37]: anyways, just my pov
[02:37]: Maybe I'm not expecting it to be fully real.
[02:37]: I'm not even sure if I absolutely want to.
[02:37]: That's the irony of it.
[02:38]: A fantasy I'm so infatuated with but I really don't know for certain if I wanna make it real.
[02:38]: there you go. then why do you think you dont want to make it a reality
[02:38]: when you have the means to? we fantasize bec we want something that's unattainable but urs is
[02:39]: Because I don't know the price to pay if I walk her path. Ayun. Natumbok ko.
[02:40]: so you admit to be being scared...scared of not knwing what you could lose in the process?
[02:40]: Yup. I'm scared in many ways.
[02:40]: many ways? like how?
[02:41]: I was brought up in a play safe environment with a play sa fe of a mom.
[02:41]: don't you think it's about time to take some real and big risks?
[02:41]: I think it's the time, but....
[02:41]: hmmm...hesitation...that's bad
[02:41]: yup.
[02:41]: no buts. yes or no? then do it. practice nga...what's one thing youve always wanted to do but you cant seem to do?
[02:42]: This reminds me of my n70. This phone's a risk in a lot of ways.
[02:43]: Cuz mom doesn't know I bought it. For a person who depends on allowance, everything's not mine.
[02:43]: allowance you say? then it was already given to you. it's urs. it's yours to dispense
[02:45]: I guess you can consider them as minor risks. But this girl...she represents what could be my biggest gamble yet.
[02:45]: then take it. roll the dice. and be eaten alive if needed
[02:46]: the gamble of taking things over, for the first time. because if I pursue this, my adversary won't be just her.
[02:47]: who else then?
[02:47]: My very conformist environment with its very conformit people.

[02:49]: hmmm...let me tell you about gambling...and risks...i think you have an idea that i fell for a jerk. met him 3 yrs ago, was totally charming and wonderful. and i knew he was playing me. i played his game for 2 1/2 years. we we're just playing hide and seek. catch me and you're it. then people started asking me why i do it. why i play the game. why i;m content with a pseudo relationship with a jerk...because i was afraid of taking risks. of falling for anyone. with a jerk i protect myself. i know i wont fall for him...
[02:50]: then someone challenged me to fall. he asked me straight on, if you like him then fall! if not, then leave and i took the risk. not bec he challenged me. not because of pride...as if id gain anything. not bec i want to be a rebel, as tim thought. bec i thought if im not willing to take this then what would ever happen to me????
[02:51]: so there
[02:51]: i fell
[02:51]: i cried a lot. i got cheated on. i got confronted twice by other girlfriends. then i left him. and you know what???? people think it was a mistake. they knew from the start that i wason the losing end. and i knew that too...then why do i feel like i gained a lot????
[02:53]: think about it...maybe losing ain't that bad. maybe being againts everyone would give you the spine to stand a bit straighter next time
[02:53]: Because if you don't fall, that will make you the quintessential bitch who just plays the game.
[02:53]: no. bec if i don't fall then i'd never feel
[02:54]: :applause smilie:
[02:54]: and if you dont risk then you'd stay the coward who knows nothing
[02:54]: Very great statement. I got blown by that statement.
[02:55]: hahahahaha
[02:56]: Wow!
[02:56]: parang hinde ka pa makarecover a
[02:56]: The hide and seek statement can land you in a sriptwriting job.
[02:57]: Sabi nga sa trailer ng Maging Sino Ka Man....
Sa mundong pilit kang binabago....
Lahat gustong sumugal....
Lahat gustong lumigaya....
Lahat gustong umibig..
Lahat gustong lumaya...
[02:57]: Wow!
[02:58]: hahahaha
[02:58]: "If I don't fall, then I'd never feel."

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please