I have to accept the fact that two hours of sleep should suffice for the next 18 hours of my life. I really can't sleep. I've been having dreams of whatnots, plans and ideas that I'd like to make a reality. Sheesh~ talk about wishful thinking. I've got plenty of that as it turns out.
And the bad part of it all is that I'm losing sleeop over something that I can't do anything about. Not yet anyway. It's just darn hard to swallow, two hours of sleep to get me through a job interview and an entire shift. Geez.
Another thing I've been meaning to quit lately is my addiction to Bux. If I want to save up, then that's the first thing I had to let go. I went through my receipts yesterday (yes, I've a tendency to keep 'em in my purse) and realized I'm putting more than a grand weekly on coffee alone. Coffee based fraps are out of the scene for now. Well, at least not a staple no more. Hehe~
One thing though that I can't seem to let go is having to ride the cab everywhere. I know I'd save a third of my pay if I just settle for the old bus ride. But darn, I'm having a hard tie convincing myself it'll be worth it in the end. I really can't.
Another thing I've been meaning to quit lately is my addiction to Bux. If I want to save up, then that's the first thing I had to let go. I went through my receipts yesterday (yes, I've a tendency to keep 'em in my purse) and realized I'm putting more than a grand weekly on coffee alone. Coffee based fraps are out of the scene for now. Well, at least not a staple no more. Hehe~
One thing though that I can't seem to let go is having to ride the cab everywhere. I know I'd save a third of my pay if I just settle for the old bus ride. But darn, I'm having a hard tie convincing myself it'll be worth it in the end. I really can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment