When someone tells you that she would stick around this time unlike before you'd believe that, of course, what's the point of not believing right? When you ask someone what's happening with their life and who this person is and they tell you they wanna keep it secret, you stop asking questions, what's the point in pushing the other person right? When it was my turn to suddenly shut up and by sheer chance happened to coincide with certain particular events that involves another person then everything gets screwed up. Hmm...
And yes I agree, people see what they want to see. I knew I screwed up, and that's why I apologized immediately, though some might not think offline messages count as anything anymore. I get that too. And maybe apologies should have more considerable input other than "I'm going through shit" like the way I did. Heck, I was going through shit and I'm not in command of my senses. Call that my excuse but believe me it's hard to put up any sentence when you're depressed. And maybe short messages like that can be read and interpreted in so many ways. SO I guess short messages like these don't hold any water as well: "I know that I've apologized before that I wasn't able to be with you through those 'problematic' days but I promise that I'll be there when the rainy days set in again. Although hopefully, sana lagi na lang happy." since my short pseudo explanation slash late apology over chat did not stay afloat.
I said I can stand losing people...but I didn't want to. Seems like not everyone feels the same. Oo nga naman, why should people be like me? Ang loser ko nga pala.
Someone told me negativity won't help any of us. Then why do we all gravitate towards it? I do. It's easier to hate someone and be mad and even apathetic than be sympathetic an forgiving. Maybe this time he's wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment