
I woke up in the middle of the night. I do that most of the time during my rest days given that I'm used to being up and about at night. My body clock is so messed up it tends to wake me up after a 4 hour long sleep. Unless I fight the urge to suddenly bolt upright, then I'm ready to work again.
It's 4:16 AM and it's raining lions and leopards outside. And I'm scared.
You'd think that at my age I won't be such a scaredy cat anymore. But I am. I really am. I'm scared of the loud sounds of pounding rain, I'm scared of anything crawling, I'm scared of crossing the street, I'm scared of eating things I'm not familiar with, I'm scared of being alone in any place crowded, I'm scared of chubibos (ayaw ko na ulitin yung last year sa fair! hmf) and of the octupus ride at the UP fair, I'm scared. Waaaahhhhh....
Imagine me watching a scary thriller. Haha, no need to imagine, bring me to one and you'd hate me afterwards, unless you're the type who'd scream like hell on every other scene, then I guess you're just like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment