I guess the week started out good for me. I may have tons of things in my mind and my hands may be full, then again good things kept on coming my way. My simple pleasures, my happy accidents.
Saw a movie for the first time in months (leche ka Ryan! Unavailable friend hmf). Did something new and it's just great being able to do what I preach. Try everything once, I say. So I did. I saw sister and had a verrrrrrryyyyyyyy long chat here at my station. I missed her so. And of course, we got to laugh like crazy over a thousand different things. Was able to finish all my deliverables and reports in time. Am on chat with Kait. I've a chocolate that sister gave me *yum* and I've everything I need. Well, not quite, more money this way Santa - Please?! Pretty please? Hahaha~
It's my boss' last day tomorrow. After that we're on our own. Pao would be in charge of Xbox and all the IDs and reports. I'd be incharge of TS and CS scheduling and the RTAs. Whew~ I'm scared. Hope this is another one of those happy accidents fate seems to always give me.
No comments:
Post a Comment