| Hernan 's Blog |
| 07/22/06 09:45 AM | ||
The Turning
Today is a momentous day! I turned someone!!! It was an ordinary morning and like all ordinary mornings, I was prowling for a browsing station. Alas, those bastards from the other accounts has taken over all the stations. The audacity! The nerve! (So I'm not really sure tht they're not from our account but then again they're still "Shits") Anyway... I had no other choice, have to hunt for other preys! Oh my God, Hanne's station has Mozilla! Bwahaha. And then it began...
We started out withme ranting about those ass farting on the browsing stations then we drifted from "The DATE", "The FRIENDLESS and CLUELESS", and other topics we usually cover with our "Talk". Then BANG! An idea came to Mind... I said, "Hanne, I created this tiny blog entry and you should read it! But... you have to embrace the Path."
Of course she did not understand at first but when she realize what I was asking she suddenly made a wailling protest, "I AM STRAIGHT! I don't want to be gay!!!" (Of course, I'm just fabricating some of this. Otherwise, you'll hear straight talk, meaning Boring!) But if there's one thing that I am today, it is Relentless (I have energy today bec SHITHEAD did RDOT)! She resisted but the absence of the Light makes it a perfect cover for her Turning.
She started out straight and pining over that date that has yet to happen(by the time people start reading this, most likely a story about that date has been brewed but that's another blog entry) but she didn't expect me! Long story short, she's now a stag! Stag today, Gay tomorrow!
From Light, come into the night...
***
My friend Hernan asked me to sign up with Downelink.
It's similar to friendster but it's for the gay community. Share ko lang...in case someone's interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment