Music
I've downloaded the entire album of Sitti and Sergio Mendes and most of the India Arie songs that I can find. They're wonderful. I've always been a pop girl. Well, I've never been into music, a little bit of this and a bit of that, so I just know what's popular. They're still mainstream, but they're not boybands. So there, I think they're good. And they keep me sane most of the time.

I've downloaded the entire album of Sitti and Sergio Mendes and most of the India Arie songs that I can find. They're wonderful. I've always been a pop girl. Well, I've never been into music, a little bit of this and a bit of that, so I just know what's popular. They're still mainstream, but they're not boybands. So there, I think they're good. And they keep me sane most of the time.

GamesLester and Glenn dragged me in the middle of this war. Vampires againts werewolves. Reminds me of Kate Beckinsale in Van Helsing. If I can kick ass like her, I'd go kill the vampires. But since I'm not her, then I'd be the vampire she hunts for now. I'm a vampire, but I kinda like the icon of the werewolves. Heehee~ I can't say I'm hooked, but I'm kinda enjoying it and it's taking up my time. So it's doing me good.
Photos
I'm trying to organize my college pics and after college pics. They're a lot. A LOT! An entire bagful. You can say I've only scratched the surface. Heck, I'm almost losing interest because there are so much of them going around. I can't afford that though, the pictures might get ruined if I keep them lying around my room.

I'm trying to organize my college pics and after college pics. They're a lot. A LOT! An entire bagful. You can say I've only scratched the surface. Heck, I'm almost losing interest because there are so much of them going around. I can't afford that though, the pictures might get ruined if I keep them lying around my room.
Aside from work and chat and internet, those are the things that are keeping me busy AND sane. And now that I'm done with this entry, I better look for something else to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment