Saturday, June 24, 2006

Singing In The Rain

I gotta admit I suddenly felt wonderful. I was kinda tired and down a few minutes back, hectic schedule, incomplete work, gym workouts, I was a mangle piece of flesh. The it rained. And Stevie Wonder started singing "You are the sunshine of my life..."

Sheesh~ *add wide grin here* I'm sooo babaw sometimes.

Add to that the fact that I've influenced 3 people to go back to school. Well, I can't make them finish everything if they don't want to. But starting a fire within them is a great way to start.

Darwin messaged me last night. Hay...Options, options. Everyone's already expecting me to leave. And no, I'm not decided into staying as well. There's a world waiting for me. I won't tie myself here. Especially because I've been quite unhappy with how we are treated nowadays. Orange is right, sometimes you just want to demand respect. If I can't make them give me some, then I'd earn it somewhere else. Operative word here is EARN. I earned it here, but dang, they're a hard case to crack. Too much ego me thinks sometimes. So I'd earn it somewhere else.

Options, options. Decide!~

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please