I don't know. I don't know what I want for now. My plans are all muddy and unclear right now. Everything took a spin when I decided to enroll. I can always let my education go. It's that easy, if that would give me the liberty of getting a better job, a higher position, or a higher pay. But I don't want to let that go. It's the only right thing that I think I'm doing right now. And I want to keep it that way. I made a promise to myself 3 years ago, I'm making good that promise.
I'd have to admit though, the prospects are getting better each passing day. Like a game, the longer you get into the play, the higher the stakes. And I'm liking it a lot. I like gambling. I like seeing how hard I can play. I like knowing that I am as vulnerable as the next person but also invincible in some ways. I'd have to think about it. Maybe this could help.

I'm stressed. How'd I know? 'Cause my period's always late. Okay, I know you're not totally interested, but right now that's the most obvious indicator. It NEVER happens unless I'm stressed. Or pregnant. Which is totally impossible. i'm stressed. Sheesh~ Nothing new there, nothing shocking, And definitely not groundbreaking.

See that map on my sidebar? The Clustermap tracker? I've been thinking a lot of that big red dot somewhere in Europe. South of Europe, near the mediterranean of my memory serves me right. Who could that person be? I know too that a lot of the readers of my blog have my link saved on their bookmarks. I get a lot of direct hits instead of referrals from other sites such as p*yups, google or yahoo. It's definitely from people who kept my link and would visit regularly. Again, I've no issues about that since it is by decision that I'm keeping my blog public, but I'd really like to hear from the people who reads this. There's a tag board there, and you can leave comments as well. Speak up. I won't bite, and no I won't block your IP. Also, you don't even need to introduce yourself. Just make yourself felt...So I'd know real people are reading my page, not ghosts. Heehee~

Also, that counter in Friendster that shows the number of times your profile has been viewed recently shot up. I posted this test result from Tickle that starts with " Hanne, your sexual personality is Phi-ETDN-9." The next day, from 35 hits it became 82. WTF?! DOn't tell me people started to check on my profile because they happen to see that on my blog preview. Well, I can't assume. But that's the only thing that I did differently. As a matter of fact, I treid it again, but I posted something about "Kissing" and guess what, I got 3 additional hits overnight. So it's NOT just because I had my blog updated, it's because it's sexual in nature that people on my list reads it. Well, it's an unscientific reason but that's the only explanation that I can think of.
No comments:
Post a Comment