| You Are Big Black Boots! |
You can be best described as: attitude You've got lots of it - and you love to give it A guy has to be pretty gutsy to hit on you But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little |
***Attitude?! Moi? Really now. But yeah, men can't just hit on me, I'd hit on them first. Nah!
| You are a Career Girl! |
You may not be a CEO yet, but you're well on your way to success. You take your career seriously, and you wouldn't stop working for any guy! An independent woman, you pay for your own car, clothes, and housing. And men appreciate that - at least, the ones as driven as you are. |
What Kind of Girl Are You?
***I like the idea. Yeah, sounds nice. Donald Trump in a skirt. Haha~ Scary image there.
| Your Passion is Purple! |
You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve. If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through. But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack. You're a balanced woman, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart. |
What Color is Your Passion?
***Obviously, I love purple. I'm just not sure about being well balanced. Everything's just off nowadays y'know.
| You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Picky |
You have no problem attracting guys - and even dating a little It's just around second or third date time where you start to see faults If a guy isn't near perfect, you're not into him. It's good to have standards - but yours rule almost everyone out. |
Why Don't You Have a Boyfriend?
***Yeah right. Like I haven't heard that before. You're quite good at this.
| You Are Confident Sexy |
You're one sexy chica, and you know it. You've got the confidence to strut your stuff... And approach any man who happens to catch your eye. You may make a guys run away, but the true men will appreciate your moxie. |
***Can someone be actually sexy without being confident? You're playing me.
| You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One! |
You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single. You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone. However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating. Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around. |
Do You Need a Man?
***I know I didn't need one. And yes, I just happen to want one. Now, what's next?
No comments:
Post a Comment