Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Me You See


I was chatting with someone a while ago. Anyways, we got to cover a lot of things. One was how I present myself to people. We only discussed it in passing. Me telling him that my life is my little secret and that he said it's okay and that everyone wears his or her own mask sometimes.

I started to wonder why I keep these things away from everyone else. As if I take pride that no one can tell I've been through hell. I said that all the things I've through is mine to keep, it's my secret. And it is. I think and feel it is.

WIth that said, I want to confess some things. I know not everyone gets to read this, also, I know for a fact that less knows me personally. I've a very troubled childhood filled with very bad memories. Until now very few knows about these. People think that everything started when my family had their spat. That was just the tip of the iceberg. I don't think though that it's right to write it all in here as this is very public and what I keep is very private. Then again, I told myself, I'm willing to tell people what I had to endure. So if you're interested just drop me a line and I'd tell you my secrets.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please