Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dry


I'm feeling dry today.

I hate emotional vampires. They suck the life out of you. They're too clingy and they need you constantly...for anything and everything. They can't be alone, they can't do anything without asking for your opinion, they can't sleep without giving you a blow by blow rundown of their day. They pour their heart and soul on you, as if they'd die if you don't know how bad they feel that their crush did not say hi to them today.

For the life of me, I cannot take that! I've been fairly patient. And I've had my fill of being needy. Hernan is absolutely sure I am one needy girl. The why do I feel that I'm awfully different from the rest of the people that I don't like.

Maybe, i'm just in no mood.

Sheesh~

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please